Blogger Widgets

3.08.2012

I just signed up O.o please support me ^^

Seriously, I totally have no idea about why I decided to participate in this competition, at first.
What’s that?



Actually I started with the thought of having fun only...
That’s because I’m growing mushrooms, doing almost nothing, sitting in the house in front of this little mystical box which actually has a screen that will glow by itself. (LOL, that’s a computer!!
I’m just too bored.
Well, I know I have a lot to do but everything just don’t seem going to last for long. Not in front of this little magical glowing box.
And I actually set some targets for myself too (which I don’t think I’m going to hit them…
That included a 20hours violin training for myself to regain the feeling of playing it before I would like to attend the violin lessons again. I’ve been stopping for too long and I’m sure I will lose all my sense of playing it if I don’t start off with my half-way journey now as soon as possible.

Oops, I got away from the topics again :P
That’s what I have been doing…

Where were we? Err…
Yes, the thought of having fun at first.
But, err… ain’t that competition is all about having fun, still?
Certainly, I do not doubt that the prizes are quite attracting, kinda. J

But it’s still the matter of having fun, I supposed.

Anyway how, I still hope that anyone who is reading this can help me with the votes.
Click in the link over here --->


and hit the VOTE button to vote for me. ^^
I'll be glad if you share this with your friends and vote for me too.

I appreciate all the supports given. Thank you very much. J


                                                              --photo used for Oral-B Brush More 
Smile More Contest



Have a nice day everyone. J



No comments:

Post a Comment