Blogger Widgets

3.21.2012

Horror Results Slip X.X

Got my results at last,
I wouldn't use the word shock to describe the feeling when I get my results.
It's more likely to be, erm...
Actually it was kinda calm, at that moment.
I was like peeping on the results slip when they were about to hand it to me.
But I'm sure I'm not as nervous as the time when I came down from the bed.
I almost die of suffocation that time, I guess.
And the heartbeat is so irregular too. I bet it beats like two times the original one.
And also, I don't think I am breathing in the right way...

Jeez..


Anyway how, everything is considered as a history now.
No use looking back and complain about it anymore.
Although this made up a bad history, for me, in my life.
And that's because I don't study in a good way!! ( Just say you didn't finish studying... LOL

I got lazy actually...

And it's all my fault, I admit it.


Congratz if you got a STRAIGHT,
If you don't,
Fight for another one in your life!


Let just make the past to be the past...

No point Saying it...



Stay happy people,
Tears don't heal completely.

(though I was like bursting into tears like 3 to 4 times... xD

Good luck in future...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey, it's just a slip.. :)

Post a Comment