Blogger Widgets

3.10.2012

Keep Voting ^^


It's 31votes at  9:39pm 9th of March



It's 37votes at 11:59pm 9th of March

Seriously, I'm so happy!!
The votes are rising, and does that mean I will stand a chance to...
I am just thinking and that seem so impossible.
Perhaps, I'll consider that as a part of my dream.
A sweet nice dream.
But, I still hope that the dream will come true. ( I think it will :)
Dreams always come true in real life too right?
So I'm gonna make it real. ( I'll try my best~ ")

Thanks to all the people who had voted for me in the photo contest.
I really appreciate them.
Thanks again~!! 

Love you all!!


Vote for me now if you haven't vote~!! Click in the link below and start voting for me! xD


Remember you have to press the VOTE button so that it counts.
Thank you once again~ 




Have a good night sleep everyone~ J  


No comments:

Post a Comment