Blogger Widgets

3.19.2012

Emptiness in my life

Why am I feeling so empty now??
Every seem to be so wrong...

I knew I shouldn't have run away from all the troubles I am facing,
but how?
I couldn't even, at least, 
find a single solution to cope with it, with them, I mean.

Maybe there ain't any solutions at all.

Maybe there ain't any problems at all.

Maybe it's just that I am thinking too much.

And that will define,
that I am the only problem.

And I guess this is always right.

Or maybe?
I am just too free.
Having my time not fully occupied.
And that too,
always cause myself to be in the situation I am facing right now.

Which also
cause me in great unhappiness.

Anything is just fine,
I understand I just have my emotional lost control.


And I will recover in short.
So no worries.




I guess I just have to plan my daily schedule again,
fully packed,
healthy and happy.


It's already enough,
for wasting so much time on something not needed.



I'm gonna miss you so much,
do miss me too... 

1 comment:

ping said...

if too free...go fd job do lo...cn take exprience

Post a Comment