Blogger Widgets

3.03.2011

A Waste of Space

You are a creater and also a player in this world.
I always believe that everyone in this earth is useful even they feel that they're just little characters.
I also believe in that when there's a will, there's a way.
But then since when, every possibility that comes to my mind has broke into pieces.
After several years passed, people changed.
Some changed and become better or even the best but some never changed or even worse.
What I met was the latter.
Not only worse but it's worst.
Lossing most of the things, still, never feel regret and try to overcome all the problems created.
Being good for nothing, but still, never try and everything is just a NO or NEVER.
How could such an irresponsible and not caring person appear in my life?
I know it's useless to complain about all these things but I really can't control myself.
Maybe I'm too sensitive?
Or I'm too emotional?

NO

If you were me, you might not being so good like me.
Cause I really have great patient. Haha.

* ignore what I said... I'm just grumbling~ xP

---------------

Yesterday I had a reading class with a topic of "Ladies are more emotional than men"
well, from the appearance, that's true. Ladies are always seen crying and getting mad easily.
But what's true is actually Ladies and Men have the same level of emotional.
I totally agree with that.
Men do cry and get mad too. But it's not in front of the public.
Most of the men used to be a gentleman in front of the people but what men do behind the crowd of the people are always an unknown, whether positive or negative.
Men never show their emotions on their face, they keep them in their hearts.
They never express their feelings and they never digest them.
So men usually get stress once their feelings have overflow and spill.
Men get emotional when they feel that ladies don't understand them.
But do men think before that ladies also get emotional when they feel that men don't understang them.

Be more compassionate to your other half.
Stop complaining because your other half might complaine about the same thing you are thinking.


Oopsy, lousy english I've got~ Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment