Blogger Widgets

7.24.2009

friendship

I started to be lazy...
in typing chinese words...
hahax..
I know my english is not very good..
but I'm really lazy lar..

alright, this is going to be a little different compare to before de...
cause today i'm talking about bears..



hehe XP
no la..
just joking..
the bear is just a representative.. ><
as you know bears are sooo cute!!
just like me ^^

get to the point...
we are in the semi-final today...
I'm so nervous.. but i felt so excited about it..
that's before the match..
we din win the match..
but we are still very happy..
we are always happy go lucky de.. XD
so is OK..
but I realize that I don't play as good as before...
is real..
I try to be good de..
but still.. not like before..
haiz..

at last is over..
soo tired but sooo excited sooo fun

final is blue house VS yellow house

blue house din win yellow de also..
but they are also very happy..
hahax

in this two days' match..
is really happy..
and i missed that two days soo much..

i found that there are friendship every where
just that do we realise that friendship is just around us
i found my very friendship on the field
on the netball court
we are like a very crazy family friends
hahax
there's always laughter when we are being together
i am so proud of this kind of friendship
so happy about it
but they are leaving this school next year
i think i am going to miss them very very much
arrrr
so sad but so happy
i really gonna miss them soo much



even a letter from your friend can make you feel so happy



i'll lend you a hand whenever you need help

we will always be friends ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment