Blogger Widgets

2.16.2012

Has it faded away?

It has been a long time since I last wrote, again. This time might be a bit much longer, maybe just like having passed through the four seasons.
Ha-ha-ha, very funny, however; for me, that’s it.
Recently, perhaps I would say it this way, during the four seasons, I guess I was already being weed out from the E-world.
Being so inactive, I will not make any dissatisfied statements about it.
I’m writing this post not to talk about the things happening in the E-world but the things that happened in the reality, which make me feel so badly these few days.

Remembered some days long long ago, when someone told you something like this, “hey buddy, you can always call me whenever you need me, I’ll always be there for you.”
I like this statement very well when someone told this to me and it is also this statement which has made me becoming more reliable on that person, giving more trust to the person.

This may look funny and stupid to you but for me, it really meant a lot. Though I never pick up my phone and rang to people who said that to me.
The important thing is, with that, I knew you’d accepted me as your friend and perhaps as a part of one’s life.

And then I started to recall about all the recollections of the past. Yes, we’d gone all the way long together for some years, hanging out together, studying together, saying jokes together, making deals together and so much more. Time may seem to have left behind all these as memories for us but it take away even more, sometimes, the memory folder, with all the memories in it.

I was wondering, are you one of the people, who have lost your memory folder, taken away by our precious time?

I hope you are not.




No comments:

Post a Comment