Blogger Widgets

9.02.2011

Just a Dream

Amazing, how did all these happened?
Right, first of all, I was awaken by my phone alarm.
Amazing! The alarm clock works on me… Ha-ha
And second, I was blogging over here, now, morning, 1056 and it’s an English post.
I never did this before, kinda fresh for me… Ha-ha
Thirdly, I dreamt of something.
What??!!
I was chased by someone in the dream, trying to kill me.
Again, the same dream.
I had this dream once, last Wednesday if I’m not wrong. The same “aim” in the dream, which is -- trying to kill me.
Bro said I’m just getting too much pressure on myself, he said if you dream about yourself get killed, that means you’re having pressure on yourself.
Is it true?
Cause I don’t feel like having a lot of pressure at all although…… (there’s still piles of books need to be studied ><)

The dream starts like this…
Everything starts in a classroom I guess, a classroom like the one in my school. There’s a lot of peole inside, male or female, aged around 22 to 25 years I guess.
I walked into the classroom, approaching an empty seat at the second last row, the middle seat.
There’s a man sitting beside me, having white colour long hair and a special spectacle above.
You couldn’t imagine how good looking he is. Ba-ha-ha!!
He talked to me….
Something… I couldn’t recall…
Then there’s three men standing behind at the corner of the classroom, discussing sometheing. They were looking at me, fiercely.

The scene changed, changed to a man with vicious expression.
He was saying something, something started the story of my dream.
“…… Kill that girl……. ”
That man talked a lot actually…

Yup, no doubt, I was wanted in my dream.
Reasons?
I don’t know, the scene skipped, it just lost in nowhere.
But I’ve got a blur picture in my mind, I was talking in the classroom, smiling, then I saw that three men at the corner with stunning expression on their faces….and then no more… Everything went blackout.

The story continue with the presence of mom and sis.
Sis was having her final examination, a weird examination.
Their exams were tested on a person’s patience.
How? Good question!
The patience was tested by letting one staying in a room for some time as the examiner instructed.
Sis didn’t pass her first round test. She didn’t have any patience at all.
So she had to retake it.
By the time, I was there too. That’s weird.
Her second test was tested about….. ???
Mom had to carry sis on her back, walking from one end to another of the swimming pool.
They were in the swimming pool, and so am I. Why am I inside there too??
We passed the second round test, exhaustingly.
After they came out from the pool, sis was approaching a clown, which is quite fat.
I reacted fast at that time, stopping them from approaching him but they just didn’t want to listen to me.
They said it’s alright.
Alright? There’s nothing alright! That man was one of the people that came after me!
I try my best to stop before they have any contact with each other and I succeed but with a knock from my sis on that man’s forehead.
He was staring at me.
Straightly, we went back into our room without hesitate.
[We weren’t staying in our house, it’s like a hostel.]
I wasn’t sure that was my heart thumping rapidly that time, I didn’t know.
Before I opened the door, I saw a man standing 45 degree north from my door; he was staring at me too, but in a very weird way. I can feel his eyes like popping out.
I went into the room and closed the door at once.

Later, I came out from the room in a rush and knocked into the police’s room.
But I didn’t succeed.
There’re doors (gates too) after doors before one can get into the real police’s room.
I knocked over the first door and I saw a gate in front of me.
What are they so scared about? Do they need so many defenses?
Failed to knock in, I shouted outside.
I wanted to make a report about those killers that were coming after me but the officer just laid-back and said that that had no concerned about him.
He’s not willing to help me with those killers. He said that’s my own problem.
I questioned him what if someone dies innocently? He had nothing to fight back.
I went back to my room but before I step in, I announced loudly, “If the killers are coming, any of you will be their first aim, not me.”
At that moment, there’s only silent.

Now, I was in the room with the light lit up.
Suddenly, someone was knocking on the door. NO! should be bumping on my door and pushing towards.
He almost spoilt it!!
An aperture is formed due to that person’s mighty strength.
He was also one of the killers.
I tried to push the door against that man so that the force will be balanced.
He spoke at the time, “where do you want to go?” with a wicked smile hanging on his face.
I shouted back, “...Cambodia….”
He flashed away with someone on him which looked like mom.
I was nervous; I unlocked the door and followed him with my phone left behind on my table.
I was too nervous!

I chased until a mall, some spot at Queensbay I guess.
Then I saw sis there too.
Gosh! What’s happening?
She was running too until suddenly a man pulled her away and ran in front of me…
….
….
….
….
….
….
….
….
….

There’s no ending for this story, it’s just a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment